Returns & Exchanges
- If you wish to make a return, please call customer services on 26 222 456
- Please refer to Terms & Conditions before sending anything back
ATTENTION: ALL COMPONENTS MUST BE SENT BACK WITH THE ORIGINAL PRODUCT PACKAGING
- If for any reason you wish to return a product or receive a replacement product please call our Customer Service Team for advice and to obtain an RA number. We would request that you contact our Customer Service Team as soon as any problem becomes apparent. We will deal with all replacements and refunds with high priority.
- 30 Day Change of Mind: Items can only be returned under our 30 day promise if they are sent back in brand new, unused, still sealed condition. If items have been opened they can not be returned under this policy without a charge being applied. For the avoidance of doubt this includes removing the seal on kits or liquids which therefore can not be resold as “new”. Charges may be a proportion, or all of the value of the goods originally supplied. Customers will be responsible for all of the return postage costs.
- Refunds cannot be given if we judge that the product has been wilfully damaged, misused, neglected, overloaded, modified, adapted or repaired.
- Where goods become faulty within the permitted timescales, the faulty items must be returned to us, with the original packaging, within 5 days of the RMA number being issued. Items returned as faulty and subsequently found to be subject to customer damage or no fault found will incur advance charges for repair and/or return postage.
- If returned goods cannot be accepted due to any of the clauses above, a charge of €6.95 will be made to cover return postage.
- Before submitting any faulty returns we advise customers to check the FAQ section of our website as many issues are due to incorrect interaction with the device and not actually a valid fault. Our technical support team are always happy to help in regards to operational enquiries and can be contacted on the number above or by emailing email@example.com
We only source genuine products from trusted manufactures and suppliers in the UK and Europe. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the quality of your product please do not hesitate to contact us and we will investigate the matter promptly.