What does this Warranty Cover?
10 Year Diamond Cast Shell Structural Warranty
We warrant that the Diamond Cast Spa shell structure will not leak due to defects in workmanship and materials for a period of ten (10) years from the date of purchase.
10 Year Diamond Cast Shell Surface Warranty
We warrant that the exterior Diamond Cast acrylic surface finish will be free from blistering and cracking due to a defect in material or workmanship for a period of ten (10) years from the date of purchase.
10 Year Duratec Cabinet Warranty
We warrant the Duratec cabinet material to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of ten (10) years from date of purchase. This includes cracking, peeling and de-lamination but excludes fading and weathering of the Duratec cabinet which can occur naturally occur over time.
10 Year Plumbing Warranty
We warrant that the plumbing components will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of ten (10) years from the date of purchase. This includes leaks from all internal and external fittings and bonded parts.
10 Year Electrical Component Warranty
We warrant that the factory-installed electrical components (pumps, the heater, the air blower and the electrical control systems) will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of ten (10) years from the date of purchase. This excludes UV-C bulbs, which are recommended to be changed once annually.
10 Year Auroratec LED Light and 10 Year Audiotec Music System Warranty
We warrant that all lights within the Spa and the Audiotec music systems including speakers will be free from defect in workmanship and materials for a period of ten (10) years from the date of purchase.
10 Non-Electrical and Non-Plumbing Components Warranty
We warrant that the components not covered within the plumbing and electrical terms above (including internal head rests, steps and the Spa lid) will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of ten (10) year from the date of purchase. This excludes fading due to chemical use and weathering which can occur naturally over time.
Conditions of Warranty
All warranties are subject to an annual service carried out by a Crystec Authorised Service Engineer. Any Hot Tub that does not have an annual service within 30 days from each annual anniversary of purchase, will no longer be supported by the manufacturer’s warranty. Any movement of the spa from its original position or change of ownership from the original purchaser must be authorised/carried out by a Crystec Spas authorized engineer.
All warranties apply to the original customer from the date of original installation, at the original address that the Spa was installed. The warranty does not include engineer mileage or labour costs if no fault is found. The warranty does not include costs incurred using an unauthorised engineer. Customers must gain written consent from Crystec Spas before instructing any engineer not authorised by Crystec Spas. In all cases Crystec Spas has the sole responsibility for determining the cause and nature of a fault and Crystec Spas’ determination is final. Crystec Spas reserve the right to provide a replacement Spa of equivalent value if we deem it to be necessary.
All warranties apply from the date the Spa is delivered to the customer, which must be supported with evidence of the signed delivery by and authorised Crystec engineer.
This warranty shall be void if the failure or defect was attributable to any extrinsic cause, accidental damage, improper use, modification, adaptation, neglect, wear and tear, improper installation and improper connection with any peripheral, external electrical fault.
- The customer must report any damage to the Spa at the time of delivery.
- The customer must report any subsequent discovered fault to Crystec Spas within forty-eight business hours.
- A Crystec Spas representative will then diagnose the fault over the telephone and may suggest several possible solutions for the customer to attempt. If these suggestions fail to resolve the fault, Crystec Spas will send out an engineer in accordance with the service levels indicated below.
- If an engineer visit is required, a call out charge of 95 Euros will be payable in advance. A full refund shall be processed within 48 hours if a warranty fault is confirmed by a Crystec Spas Engineer.
- If the engineer determines that any fault is not covered under this warranty, the customer will be solely responsible for the cost of any parts and the engineer’s onsite labour charge. Charges will be applied at 50 Euros per hour for labour. The initial 95 Euros paid in advance shall be subtracted from these costs.
- We are unable to guarantee that any issues can be resolved on the initial visit and if a return visit is required out of warranty a quote will be provided.
Due to variations in the standard of chemicals available in the marketplace and the fact that we are unable to determine the quality of non-Crystec products, it is a condition of all our warranties that only Crystec Spas products should be used in your Spa. This condition serves to protect the safety of the Spa as well as its users. The use of unauthorised chemicals in your Spa will result in your warranty being void. Headrests, Covers, Speakers and any other components shall not be covered by warranty in the event of chemical misuse or overusing chemicals. This condition includes but is not limited to chemicals, fragrances and cleaning products
CRYSTEC SPAS SERVICE LEVELS
Support Hours (Mon - Fri)
+357 26222456 09.00 - 17:00
SLAs for Faults &
(Time to Contact & Restore)
Spa is unusable with no immediate workaround available.
14 Business Days
Spa degraded on an intermittent basis or noncritical fault component
24 Business Days
*1 Please note that a time and date will be provided in line with the above timescales and you must ensure that a responsible adult over 18 is in attendance for the duration of our engineers visit and able to sign off any completed works. From time to time we may need to amend your appointment date and/or time due to business needs and in this situation, we will provide you with at least one days’ notice for matters that are within our control.
- All warranties hereunder are void if the Spa has been subject to chemical imbalances, alterations, or modifications not authorised by Crystec Spas. To comply with the terms and conditions of your warranty, no chemicals and/or other products should be added to your bathing water unless supplied by Crystec Spas for that set purpose. Attempts to repair the Spa not authorised by Crystec Spas, incorrect use of the Spa including but not limited to running the Spa dry or filling the Spa incorrectly, electrical installation by a non-qualified electrician, ice in the Spa, incorrect winter preparation, or commercial use will render the warranty void. No part of the Spa is warranted against chemical damage. This includes but is not limited to deposits of lime scale on the Spa shell or any of its components. Correct chemical use is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- The Spa shell and components are not covered against any defects which may occur because of the customer not using the cover while the Spa is not in use.
- The Spa shell and components are not covered against any defects which may occur because of the customer not maintaining the operation of the tub unless a formal shut down has been completed (for example turning the tub off and leaving it for a prolonged period of time while full).
- The warranty does not cover damage arising from the use of unauthorised sanitisers such as tri-chlor, acids, calcium hypochlorite, sodium hypochlorite, peroxides or any sanitizing chemical that may remain undissolved on the Spa surface.
- Damage to covers or pillows reported beyond the day of delivery will not be covered under warranty.
- Examples of non-warranty requests include but are not limited to: Headrests, lids and peripherals fading or becoming damaged from the use of chemicals, Control Panel Errors (Correctable within the user settings), Components such as jets that requiring screwing in, low water and poor water quality, poor maintenance of filters and chemical management.
Crystec Spas will not be liable for loss of use of the Spa, or any incidental expenses incurred because of the installation, repair or replacement of the Spa. This includes but is not limited to permanent decking or surroundings, flooring, any other fixtures, chemical loss, water loss or filter loss. Crystec Spas will not be responsible for inadequate radio reception in relation to the Spas entertainment system.
Exclusion of Third-Party Rights
This plan is only for your benefit. No rights or benefits will be given to any other third party under the plan, unless agreed in writing by Crystec Spas Ltd.
This plan is provided by Crystec Spas Ltd.
Crystec Spas Ltd, Shops 1 & 2, 26 Mesogis Ave, Paphos 8280, Cyprus.