Terms & Conditions
By visiting our website and/or purchasing any of our Goods and/or Services, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please refrain from using our site. Before placing your order, if you have any questions relating to the Conditions below please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to: modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
Any item purchased is sold subject to its description which sets out additional Specific Conditions related to that item including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery dates and times, warranties, after-sales service and guarantees. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of items appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including item descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
In order to use this website for purchases you may be asked to register for an account on our site and provide truthful information when asked for. You must be above 18 years of age to use any of the products on this website. crystecspas.com reserves the right to refuse delivery to any person under suspicion of being under age. We may ask for a valid form of ID which includes a driver’s license or a valid passport. You will be required to submit these to email@example.com upon request.
CANCELATION OF CONTRACTS FOR GOODS AND RETURNS POLICY
You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time within 14 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you, the cost of returning large items could be expensive. Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund of the amount paid or an exchange credit as required, less (if for any reason these costs have not been paid by you) the costs of delivery to us.
The rights to return the goods to us as referred to above will not apply in the following circumstances:-
- in the event that the product has been used
to any products that we have made or customised specifically for you
HOT TUB HIRE TERMS
- We advise that anyone with any health concerns MUST consult their doctor prior to using our hot tubs. In particular, persons suffering from obesity, a history of heart disease or cardiovascular conditions, low or high blood pressure, circulatory system problems or diabetes. We also advise that anyone using any medication MUST consult their doctor prior to using our hot tubs, especially medication that is likely to induce drowsiness or affect the heart rate, blood pressure or circulation.
- Pregnant women are advised NOT to use hot tubs.
- Anyone using our hot tubs with any of the conditions mentioned previously does so at their own risk. Crystec Spas Ltd will NOT accept liability for incidents of use against this advice. If in doubt, always consult your doctor before using any hot tub.
- Children MUST be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Do NOT add anything to the water in the hot tub other than the chemicals provided. This could cause irritation to the skin of users and could also damage the hot tub. ALWAYS perform daily water chemistry checks on the hot tub as directed and if necessary adjust the water balance prior to using the hot tub. Always keep chemicals in the containers, tightly sealed and OUT OF THE REACH of children & animals. Read and follow all instructions on the labels of chemicals, if in doubt consult advice from Crystec Spas Ltd. The hirer will be shown how to use the appropriate chemicals and to perform the daily water checks. The importance of these checks has been explained and the hirer agrees to comply with such requirements.
- When using the hot tub please take care. Water may create slippery conditions; Crystec Spas Ltd will not accept liability for any accidents.
- Using the hot tub in a conservatory or summerhouse is at the hirer’s own discretion and Risk. Steam can cause damage to decoration etc.
- Do NOT smoke, eat or consume alcohol whilst in the hot tub. The use of glass in or around the hot tub is strictly prohibited.
- Do not jump into the hot tub or spa.
- Do NOT use any electrical items in or around, or within five feet of any hot tub or spa. This includes telephones.
- Before using the hot tub or spa, carefully remove and store the lid or cover in a suitable place.
- IT IS ESSENTIAL that anyone using the hot tub, showers prior to use. This will prevent any foreign particles such as deodorants from entering the water that will affect the water chemistry. It is also ESSENTIAL that no foreign materials, such as grass, soil, dust or dirt of any kind be introduced into the hot tub. A clean hot tub will not only be enjoyable to use but will maximize full performance potential.
- The hot tub has been preset to the correct temperature (approx. 37 Degrees Centigrade). This is the temperature we recommend you keep the hot tub set. Please be aware that if a hot tub is used for long periods during very cold conditions, it may lose heat. In very warm conditions you may find the temperature higher than expected on taking off the cover, should this be the case the temperature should fall when the jets have been on for a while.
- Should the temperature rise above 37.5 Degrees Centigrade; it is recommended that you do not spend more than 15 minutes in the hot tub at any one time.
- NEVER allow the level of water in the hot tub or spa to go below the warning line or less than an inch above the top jet, this can cause damage to the pump and blower.
- When not in use, please ensure the cover is placed on the hot tub and the cover is locked if one is fitted. This will ensure the temperature remains constant and keeps dirt out. Also this is for safety reasons especially where children or animals are around.
- Please do not over load the hot tub as this may cause damage. The hirer will be liable for any damages due to misuse or non-compliance.
- The hot tub remains the property of Crystec Spas Ltd whilst on hire. The hirer shall be responsible in the event of the theft of the hot tub.
- Should the hirer request the hot tub or spa be placed onto a grassed garden, Crystec Spas Ltd will not be responsible for the grass quality under the hot tub when removed.
- The hirer understands the use of the hot tub and will comply with the instructions and guidance throughout the hire.
- The hirer agrees to indemnify Crystec Spas Ltd from all liabilities incurred with the possession and use of the hot tub.
We occasionally use third party couriers when posting our items and cannot be held accountable for lost or stolen items in the post. This is the sole responsibility of the courier. We can provide proof that your order has been sent out via invoices and processing data. Refunds or replacement products will not be provided unless otherwise advised by a crystecspas.com representative.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED & DISCLAIMER
The materials contained on our site are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such.
We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by European law; we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from use of this site.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
crystecspas.com is a site operated by Crystec Spas Ltd, whose address is Shop No's 1&2, 26 Mesogis Avenue, 8280 Paphos, Paphos, Cyprus.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site and must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use of our products, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for visiting our site.